All industries linked to the medical sector require the design and production of complex parts of the highest quality possible. A major improvement in automation in the domain of implants has occurred over the past few years. Consequently, this has led us to invest in a more comprehensive R&D department and a number of high-tech innovative machines which have been added to our workshop.
The demand for protheses, implants, jaws, and pliers etc . has increased significantly and our clients include France, Europe and the United States.
– Wire erosion in oil or water baths
– Electrical discharge die-sinking
– High-speed milling (3 and 5 axes)
– Electrical discharge micro-drilling
– digitally-controlled turning
– precision-grinding (flat surfaces)
– precision-grinding (cylindrical)
– polishing and glass-bead blasting
– Complex mechanical parts produced from a client’s plans : prototypes, single parts and small series from 1to 10 parts. (total production time from 3 to 4 weeks)
– Complex mechanical parts with advice and engineering from Micro Erosion prototypes, single parts and small series from 1to 10 parts. (total production time from 3 to 4 weeks)
– Complex mechanical parts from clients’ plans : small and medium-sized series from 50 to 500 parts. (total production time from 5 to 6 weeks)
– Conception, machining and assembly of complex mechanical tools. (total production time from 2 to 5 months)
– advice and engineering expertise – Micro Erosion